- Cauliflower Tool – Ann’s favorite way to attack a head of cauliflower.
- Aerated Pan – This pan bakes it crispy on top and below! Our favorite for making pita chips.
- Air Popcorn Maker– We love having these when only a popcorn fix will do. I have had the same air popper since college!
- Tovolo Mini Scoop and Spreader -OH, do we LOVE this little rubber spatula and or spreader. It is exactly what we have needed for years.
- Citrus Reamer – My mom prefers this tool for lemons, limes and all things citrus that need to be juiced. I prefer #6!
- Lemon Press – This gets SO much action at my house. The acid from all the lemons and limes I juice has removed the paint from the press!
- Zester/ Microplane – This tool adds ZEST, LIFE, VIM, and VIGOR to your food. It is magic. There are many inspiring colors to choose from, too!
- Yonanas Machine This is soft serve. We do not know how they figured this out, but this machine makes soft serve ice cream from frozen bananas only. Add your favorite fixin’s and toppings or add other frozen fruit in with the frozen bananas. Try this machine. You will never look back. Also try the code: JANE at check out for a discount.
- Parchment Paper – This may sound dull, but do not underestimate this stuff. It saves you 1000’s of calories as it replaces greasing a pan; it saves you 1000’s of hours in clean up, and your food still browns. I love it when our kids whip out the parchment paper when they are cooking! A good habit in action.
- Wooden Handle Potato Masher – This mini arm workout feels best with a wooden handle. It doesn’t slip as much in my opinion. Boil potatoes, mash potatoes, eat potatoes, check out your triceps.
- Apple Slicer – This moves apples and pears through your home. Place it next to the fruit bowl and watch the games begin.
- Melon Baller – Our favorite appetizer, Smoky Little Devils, demands an awesome melon baller in order to scoop out the wee B-sized potatoes. This baller is up for the task!
- Pastry Knife – This tool makes kitchen clean up a whiz after pizza night, chili night, biscuits cutting, or anytime your teens have invaded the kitchen. My husband loves this tool – puts him in a good mood!
- Immersion Blender – This is a magic wand. Such a helping hand. It thickens, grinds, blends and makes whatever is in the pot more flavorful…while only adding one item that needs cleaning.
- Ginger /Garlic Grinding Plate and Brush – Grind up these flavor boosting, immune boosting ingredients with ease. My mom uses this every night when she makes salad dressing. I can smell it just thinking about it- Yum!
- Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter– My father gifted a french fry cutter to each of us one holiday. What love! Now we all have these devices mounted in our homes – some in dangerous places.
- Panini Grill we love! My mom loves anything crispy. This machine is a champ at making almost anything have a crispy exterior – while also being a non-stick surface. The other day I found the kids making waffles using this….needless to say it was a mess!
- Wonder Bag – My sister-in-law gave my mom and me a Wonderbag over the holiday and we love it. Thank you, Anne! The Wonderbag cooks with no fuel, saves energy, and keeps food warm without the risk of burning it. We used to burn everything! Click here for a Wonderbag.
- Cuisinart Waffle Maker– is my mom’s favorite. The waffles don’t stick – as long as you WAIT until they are done – which is so hard to do!
- Tupperware Food Processor Chopnprep Chef – makes you feel like you are starting a little lawn mower, mini arm workout and all. And this processes your food beautifully, just like a little lawn mower would.
- Non-stick Muffin Tins. These are the answer to muffins that do not stick. Sometimes we don’t feel the need to even clean the tin after baking!
- Vitamix blenders- We use the vitamin power to do expected and unexpected things: make hummus, blend pesto, grind oats into flour, or heat up a corn chowder. Yup, check this thing out, it is as multifaceted as you are.
- Mini Cuisinart Prep Plus- This mixer sounds like a wee thing, but it can make all the difference in our sauces and toppings, especially when the volume is smaller
- Ebelskiver Pan – these adorable little pancake puffs are irresistible. We love the sweet and savory versions from our cookbook.
- NutraMilk – use code- JANE50. Oh, this machine is a wicked combo of my food processor and my high-speed blender. It makes plant-based milks and plant-based nut butters in a whiz! What I like about this machine are some of the practical do-dads – like the gizmo that helps keep the ingedients blending and not getting caught on the sides, what a pal! Also, the spout on the side of the bleander/bowl allows for immediate access to your fresh plant-based milk! Use the code JANE 50 for a $50 discount and free shipping.
- Pizza cutter- we love this for slicing anything flat – quesadillas (with no cheese!), pizzas (with no cheese), and home-made crackers. It works beautifully as a dividing tool mid- bake!
- Chewbacca Robe– one of our favorite family costumes. It fits all of us. I wore it to a Yoga class on Halloween one year, feeling like Chewbacca’s white-haired auntie, and someone complimented me on my new coat!
- Green Pans: we have known about these for some time now and we have envied those who have Green Pans because they are just magical. I could not be happier or more thankful about the Green Pans my mom just gave me: a 10-inch fry pan and a 12- inch fry pan. Thank you, Mommy! Green pans rule!
- Rapid Slicer– Ann loves how this slices cherry tomatoes in a satisfying flash…and not her fingers!
At Events Only: Wee Chocolate Cake
Bake with me! This is our favorite birthday/ holiday /graduation/welcome home/goodbye/ or as you can see I make up any excuse — treat. This kit makes one wee chocolate cake: an 8×8 round or a loaf pan for the family to share. All you need to add from home is maple syrup and water.
*AVAILABLE AT EVENTS ONLY
*Photo shows 2 wee chocolate cakes stacked, equal to 2 kits. The Chocolate Frosting recipe is available on my YouTube Channel —Jane Esselstyn— posted in December 2018.